Luminous Kobe 2 is one of Japan's largest restaurant cruise ships at 4,778 tons gross and total length of 106 meters. Its day cruise will impress you with Kobe's cityscape and the view of Kobe Airport and the scenic Rokko mountains, and the night cruise will steal your hearts with the illuminated Akashi Kaikyo Bridge and Kobe's million dollar view of its night skyline.
We offer the chef's special Mediterranean-style French cuisine using ample seasonal ingredients as well as a steak buffet grilled by the chef right in front of your eyes.
Please enjoy a fine dining and cruising experience.
|Daily||12:00-14:00||Osaka Bay Cruise||3,240 yen||1,620 yen|
|Weekends & Holidays||16:00-18:00||Osaka Bay Cruise||3,240 yen||1,620 yen|
|Weekdays||17:00-18:20||Kobe Airport Cruise||2,160 yen||1,080 yen|
|Daily||19:00-21:20||Akashi Strait Cruise||3,240 yen||1,620 yen|
- Adult (12 years old or over), children (6 to 11 years old). Up to one infant may board free per one adult.
- Service will be suspended between late December to mid January due to routine inspection.
Meriken Park - Kobe Airport - Akash Kaikyo Bridge - Harima Nada - Akashi Kaikyo Bridge - Meriken Park
Meriken Park - Kobe Airport - Osaka bay- Suma Coast / Tarumi - Meriken Park
Meriken Park - Kobe Airport - Meriken Park
- Depending on the weather and maritime conditions of the day, the course may be changed or suspended.
Further, since the ship may become full due to group bookings etc., please confirm the operation status before boarding.
- Various credit cards are accepted.
*2A - Weekends & Holidays
*2B - Weekdays
|Luminous Lunch Course||✓||✓||✓||-||4,320 yen|
|French Kaiseki Course||✓||✓||✓||✓||6,480 yen|
|Luminous Course||✓||✓||✓||✓||8,640 yen|
|Deluxe Course||✓||✓||✓||✓||10,800 yen|
|Special Course||✓||✓||✓||✓||16,200 yen|
|Kobe Beef Course||✓||✓||-||✓||36,000 yen
(Boarding fare included)
|Kid's Meal||✓||✓||✓||✓||1,620 yen|
|Kid's Meal Course||✓||✓||✓||✓||2,700 yen|
|Cake Set||-||✓||✓||-||1,080 yen|
|Beer or Wine Set||-||✓||✓||-||2,160 yen|
|Adult (12 years old or over)||6,480 yen||8,640 yen|
|Child (6 to 11 years old)||4,860 yen||7,020 yen|
|Infant (3 to 5 years old)||1,620 yen||1,620 yen|
- Approx. 20-minute walk or 5-minute taxi ride from JR Motomachi Station, Hanshin Motomachi Station and Hankyu Hanakuma Station.
- Approx. 10-minute taxi ride from JR Sannomiya Station, Hankyu Kobe-Sannomiya Station and Hanshin Kobe-Sannomiya Station. Approx. 5-minute walk after getting off at Nakatottei on #90 Kobe City Bus.
There is a City Loop Bus depot in front of Kobe Port Tower.
- Approx. 15-minute taxi ride from Shin-Kobe Station on Shinkansen Line.
- Approx. 8-minute walk from Minato Motomachi Station on Subway Kaigan Line.
- Approx. 20-minute walk or 5-minute taxi ride from JR Kobe Station.
- Approx. 15-minute taxi ride from Kobe Airport.
- Approx. 16-minute ride on Port Liner from Kobe Airport Station to Sannomiya Station.
- Approx. 70-minute bus ride from Kansai International Airport(KIX) to JR Sannomiya Station.
- Please board after purchasing the boarding fare at the ticket counter in Nakatottei Passenger Terminal (Kobe Meriken Park Oriental Hotel 2F).
5-6 Hatoba-cho, Chuo-ku, Kobe 650-0042